• Sir Xiradorn Banner Ext Module

cylinder kapelusz

Qui si può parlare di tutto, o quasi...
Maria Eva
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

cylinder kapelusz

Messaggioda Maria Eva » 30/10/2020, 7:49

This is cylinder kapelusz so lame. I was accused of something I never did which was on the news, in newspapers and online. I was arrested for something completely different than what I was accused of and from what was reported. It literally made no sense at all. Then they wonder why people go killing police officers and blowing things up to harm others. When your name is falsely damaged in a way that cannot be fixed and its for everyone's eyes to see, how in the world do you recover from that? The psychological damage that's done not just in that moment but over a period of lets say a lifetime is astronomical.

The police need to be policed. They do what they want in the streets and on the internet. They even kill people without physically doing it. This is really ridiculous. Then the news reports bogus stuff. They all have different reports of the accusation and none of them match up. Not even my description kapelusz na lato matched up on any of those false reports. It was so sad seeing the harm the media had done to me when I did nothing wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't an investigative report supposed to dig deeper and look at both sides of the story!? Well, I guess this is why CBC has had less szalik damski and less people watch them over the years so this must be the reason why they do things like this just to get ratings. If they truly consider what they are doing a "job", then they should be doing it properly and not by negatively affecting and hurting the lives and reputations of innocent people!! People who work really hard every single day, who don't take advantage of the government or the system and who make an honest living.

If you think it's bad when you really are the person charged and later had charges dropped. Try have a really really common name. Then you get accused and you were never szalik męski even arrested or charged in the first place. It really is a problem, and it's only going to be addressed when we as a society say, uh no, the citizen has a right to keep some information private. And some info will only be available if your law enforcement etc& . That no, the boss doesn't need to know if you had a speeding ticket twenty years ago. Or be able to fire you, because it's on your FB page that while you were on vacation you were in Maui drunk as a skunk.

Hi guys. This may be a little late, but I just stumbled upon this post and have a simple solution for those of you still struggling. Recently I was arrested AND convicted of DUI, and as we can all guess, my small town newspaper published this along with all of the other poor saps that had convictions that month& My simple solution, however, would be to begin creating several different social media accounts and making sure to include you full name and location with each account. Some sites that work wonders for appearing on the first page of Google would be Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google , Vimeo, Instagram, Pinterest, and SoundCloud.

I sent the news website another e-mail and reported the comments again, stating that I had reported the comments before and nothing was done; I also szalik look questioned why users were allowed to comment on an article that was now a year old when there were articles published after my probation one about a man who stabbed a person to death that only allowed comments for two days; after two days comments were no longer permitted. I mentioned that it was a nurse that was "assaulted" and that I am epileptic; I even told the news that I would speak to them and clarify things if they wanted to. Nobody replied to my e-mail but, shortly after, Immagine commenting was disabled and the comments I reported were removed.

Torna a “Off topic”